One Pot Chicken Gravy
The best, classic, quick and easy chicken gravy recipe from scratch, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot over stovetop in 20 minutes. Rich & creamy!
- 2 Chicken bouillon cubes Low sodium
- 2 cups Chicken broth Or Chicken stock, Or a combination of broth and stock, Low sodium, Hot
- 4 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning Adjust according to your preference
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
In a medium mixing bowl, add bouillon cubes in hot broth and mix until the cubes are fully dissolved. Keep aside.
Heat butter in a medium nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat until fully melted.
Add flour, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and cook this mixture for 1 minute, constantly mixing.
Pour the broth mixture gradually into the flour mixture, while constantly whisking everything together.
When it comes to a boil, reduce heat to Low and simmer.
Continue whisking until gravy is thickened to your desired consistency. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated in the microwave with a splash of broth.
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 1010mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg