One Pot Avocado Egg Salad
Quick and easy avocado egg salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 15 minutes. Loaded with boiled eggs, avocados and fresh herbs.
- 1 Avocado Ripe, Large, Pitted and Peeled
- 5 Eggs Large, Hard boiled, Peeled and Roughly chopped. Can use only 4 eggs if you want a stronger avocado flavor
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt Or sour cream
- 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Onions Finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic Finely minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh herbs Use combination of your favorite herbs like cilantro, parsley, chives or dill
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
In a large bowl, add avocados and mash with a fork until chunky.
Add chopped eggs, yogurt, lemon juice, onions, garlic, herbs, salt, pepper and mix until combined.
Use it as a filling in a sandwich. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 205mg | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 341mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 539IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg