One Pan Cheese Bomb Bread
Quick & easy cheese bombs recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pan in 20 minutes. Stuffed with cheese, topped with garlic butter.
- 1 can Refrigerated biscuit dough 16.3 oz. can Grands style
- 8 cubes Colby jack cheese About 3/4inch -1 inch in size, Can be replaced with cheddar cheese cubes or mozzarella cheese cubes in the same size.
- 2 tbsp Garlic butter Melted, For brushing on top
- 1 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Roughly chopped, For ganrish
Open the can of biscuit dough and separate each biscuit.
Place 1 cube of cheese in the center of each slice.
Wrap the dough around the cheese. Pinch to seal.
Place them on baking a baking tray, lined with parchment paper (seam-side down).
Bake at 400 degrees F for about 10-12 minutes or until tops and sides are light golden brown. Be careful not to over-bake because the cheese will melt out of the bread.
Remove tray from oven and immediately brush the tops of each roll with melted garlic butter.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately! Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately but leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheated in the microwave or oven.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 550mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg