One Pot Cranberry Chicken Salad
Quick, easy cranberry chicken salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 10 minutes. Creamy, packed with mayo, pecans, dried cranberries.
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise Full fat
- 1/4 cup Sour cream Full fat
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 2.5 cups Shredded chicken Can use rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup Red onions Finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Celery Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp Pecans Roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Walnuts Roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Basil Fresh, Finely chopped
In a large mixing bowl or salad bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder, ginger powder and mix until smooth and creamy.
Add shredded chicken, onions, celery, dried cranberries, pecans, walnuts, parsley, basil and mix until combined.
Fill it in sandwich or croissant and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 187IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg