One Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken
Quick and easy ranch chicken recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot over stovetop in 30 minutes. Packed with ranch seasoning, bacon, cheese!
- 1 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic Finely minced
- 2 pounds Chicken breast Boneless, Cut into small cubes
- 2.5 tbsp Ranch seasoning
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2-3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1/4 cup Crumbled bacon Cooked
Heat butter and oil in a large nonstick pot or pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, chicken, ranch seasoning, salt, pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Mix in water.
Reduce heat to Medium and continue cooking, while mixing often, until chicken is cooked through.
Cook uncovered until excess liquid evaporates and consistency is to your liking.
Sprinkle cheese and crumbled bacon on top of the chicken. Don't mix.
Cover and cook for 1 minute until cheese is fully melted.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated in the microwave.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 174mg | Sodium: 1322mg | Potassium: 850mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 251IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 1mg