One Pot Sesame Noodles
Quick and easy sesame noodles with Chinese flavors that's ready in less than 30 minutes on stovetop and makes a simple weeknight dinner. It's light but still very filling.
- 16 oz Pasta Linguine or Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce Low sodium
- 2 tbsp Ginger Grated
- 2 tbsp Garlic Finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Vinegar Preferably rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Or chili sauce
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 cup Steamed broccoli Small florets
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds Toasted
Cook pasta in salted water, according to package instructions. Drain the water and return the pasta the in the same pot.
Add soy sauce, ginger, garlic, vinegar, sesame oil, olive oil, sriracha, salt, pepper, steamed broccoli and toss everything together until pasta is fully coated.
Top off with toasted sesame seeds (and green onions, if you like) and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- I think this tastes best when served immediately but you can store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days. The flavor gets deeper because it has a chance to soak into the noodles.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 773mg | Potassium: 251mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1.6mg