Bacon Pasta (One Pot)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Quick and easy bacon pasta recipe, made with simple ingredients in 1 pot and just 30 minutes on stovetop. Many flavor variations also included for this easy weeknight meal.
If you are a bacon lover, this bacon pasta will become an instant HIT with you!
Summer holidays are in full force now and I need QUICK, EASY, SIMPLE meals like these that require little prep time and very little mess so that I can spend as much time as I can, with my family.
How to make bacon pasta?
Boil spaghetti. Drain water and keep aside. In the same pot, add oil and cook bacon. When it’s almost cooked, add garlic and red chili flakes and saute until garlic is golden brown and bacon should be fully cooked and crispy. Add boiled spaghetti, salt, pepper, lemon juice and mix everything together and serve.
What to serve with bacon pasta?
- Garlic bread
Creamy bacon pasta
Make this pasta super creamy by mixing in 1/2 cup cream cheese at the very end. That makes it similar to bacon pasta carbonara, which is more creamy.
Other flavor variations:
- Pasta with bacon and cheese– Add your favorite cheeses in this recipe- mozzarella, parmesan, cream cheese.
- Creamy spinach and bacon pasta– Add some frozen or fresh spinach, along with cream cheese in this recipe.
- Chicken and bacon pasta– Stir fry some boneless chicken, along with the bacon and mix that with the cooked spaghetti.
- Mushroom and bacon pasta– Stir fry some mushrooms and mix them with the cooked pasta too.
- Bacon pasta bake– Once this meal is ready, mix in cream cheese. Spread everything in a baking dish. Top it off with mozzarella and parmesan cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly and fully melted.
- Bacon pasta Alfredo– Make Alfredo sauce and mix in cooked bacon. Serve that over cooked spaghetti.
- Pea and bacon pasta– Mix in some boiled peas in this pasta.
- Bacon pasta sauce– Make your favorite tomato pasta sauce and mix in cooked bacon. Serve that over cooked spaghetti.
Other Pasta Recipes:
Easy Bacon Pasta
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- 10 Strips Bacon, Roughly chopped
- 4 tsp Oil
- 4 tbsp Garlic, Finely minced
- 3/4 tsp Red chili flakes, Optional
- Salt, To taste
- Pepper , To taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice, Optional
- Boil spaghetti in salted water, as per package instructions. Keep aside.
- In the same nonstick pot, add 1 tsp oil and heat over medium heat. Cook bacon until almost cooked.
- Add 2 tsp oil, garlic, red chili flakes and cook for a few minutes until garlic becomes golden brown and bacon is nice and crispy.
- Add boiled spaghetti, lemon juice salt and pepper and mix everything together. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- If you are using turkey bacon, you will have to use a little more oil because turkey bacon has less fat than regular bacon.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Happy cooking everyone!