Thanksgiving Salad (One Pot)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Quick and easy Thanksgiving salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 20 minutes. Packed with apples, pears, kale, spinach, poppy seeds, pecans and apple cider vinaigrette.
One Pot Thanksgiving Salad
Quick and easy Thanksgiving salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 20 minutes. Packed with apples, pears, spinach, kale, pecans, apple cider vinaigrette.
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup Or honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 2 tsp Poppy seeds
- 2 cups Kale Roughly chopped, Fresh
- 4 cups Baby spinach Fresh
- 1 Red apple Washed, Patted Dry, Cored, Diced
- 1 Pear Washed, Patted Dry, Cored, Diced
- 1/2 cup Pecans Roughly chopped
In a large salad bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, salt, pepper, poppy seeds until combined. Whisk for at least 1 minute.
Add kale, spinach, apples, pears and toss until combined.
Sprinkle pecans on top.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately. I don’t recommend storing leftovers for later because if the vinaigrette has already been mixed with the greens, they will become soggy over time. You can store the salad and dressing separately for 2 days in the fridge and mix right before serving.